HostDoze's Terms of Service
Registering with us or subscribing to our service means you agree to our Terms of Services. Kindly read these terms carefully to avoid any issues that may arise. Terms can be changed at any time with or without any notice.
- Running a cryptocoin miner, it is not possible nor allowed.
- Running programs which impacts the quality of service of other customers.
- Insulting, threatening or otherwise being rude with staff members is strictly forbidden.
- Seeding public trackers/torrents is not allowed.
- Running programs that take up an unfair share of system resources.
- Storage and/or distribution of child pornography is strictly forbidden.
- Virus, Spyware, Malware, or any other infectious material and distributing viruses, worms and trojan horses.
- Using the (C:) drive for personal storage, it is not intended to be used for such, please use your own personal designated drive.
- Opening a deal dispute without trying to solve your problems through our ticket system will result in immediate denial of service and revoke any possibility you may have of getting a refund.
- Using VPN connection which change our default connection + IP is not allowed. If you use this, then your account may get suspended.
- Using E-mail spamming tools is strictly forbidden.
- Hacking, Phising Sites, Cracking Programs, Gambling.
- Virtual Machines are disallowed and cannot be provided.
- Cancelling your current services and re-ordering new services just to get promo discount is not allowed.
Support and Billing
- Please allow up to 24 hours for a support ticket to be answered before opening a new one. Generally, it should be answered within 30 minutes within working hours.
- All paid orders will be set up within 24 hours. Generally, it will be set up within 10 minutes within working hours.
- We do not take any responsibility for any data loss due to unexpected server outage or hardware failure.
- HostDoze generates all invoices 15 days before the due date, pay your invoice till the due date, late fee will be charged after the due date.
- Invoice Generation: 15 days before the due date.
Invoice Unpaid Reminder: 5 days before the due date.
First Overdue Reminder: 1 day after the due date.
Second Overdue Reminder: 2 days after the due date.
Account Suspension: 3 days after the due date.
- Your account will be terminated 5 days after the due date and all your data will be deleted, so ask for your data before the account gets terminated.
Disallowed Tools / Programs / Activities
- Anything that consumes higher CPU, RAM or network resources are not be accepted.
- DDos Script like perl or Layer 7 or similar. Please ask if you do not understand this.
- Any activities related with Botnets are disallowed on our server.
- Usage of Encoding tools on Non-Encoding RDP plans is strictly forbidden.
- Attacking, Spamming, abusing or anything generates report from service provider are disallowed or not be accepted.
Bandwidth Usage Policy
All dedicated servers are provided with generous bandwidth limits as per the plans selected. Customers are requested to use these wisely. We reserve the right to review / amend / downgrade / upgrade / modify this allocation any time if we feel that this is affecting the server / network performance.
Any customer reaching their bandwidth usage limit will have to contact the support team via ticketing system to have it increased. Do note that the customer will have to pay an extra cost to increase their bandwidth usage limit as per the plan selected. Customer support team will give you the specific details of these charges upon request.
All cancellation requests must be sent 5 (five) days before the due date of the invoice. If you do not raise a cancellation request and are not paying the invoice as well, the due date is the server expiration date. The server will be wiped of all data due to customer privacy. Data on the server will be retained only if a cancellation request is received well in time.
Backups and Data Loss
Your use of this service at your risk. HostDoze does not offer any backup system/service, HostDoze does not maintain backups either. Therefore, you must take backup of your data yourself. HostDoze is not responsible for data and files residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility to maintain appropriate backup of files and data stored on HostDoze's servers. HostDoze is not responsible for any data loss caused due to any reason.
All DMCA/Complaints will be forwarded to users to deal with them, if the user doesn't take an appropriate action on that, then his/her account might get suspended.
We offer 3 (three) days money back guarantee of all our RDP plans if valid reason is given, but we do not offer any kind of refund on dedicated servers. You are no longer guaranteed a refund if you break any of our Terms of Service. Please allow up to 24 hours for the refund to be given. The amount we have received from the sale will be refunded as full refund. We do not refund Paypal fees which we never received from the sale.